Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome

I have a daughter who is just starting to potty train, thank God!  From the first day my wife and I brought her home we have used cloth diapers.  While the journey hasn't been perfect I have learned a great deal over the course of my daughter's life.  My wife and I have tried numerous types of diapers, my wife has even hand made several diapers.  I have been peed on, I've had to leave places because I was ill prepared and caught without an extra change of clothes for my daughter and sometimes even for me.  But all in all the experience has been positive.  I have learned more than I ever wanted to know about cloth diapers.  I have been a cloth diaper advocate out in public.  I have found myself answering questions about things like midnight diaper changes, smell, cost, laundry.  But most importantly I have never had my wife call me and ask me to pick up diapers on my way home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment